Skip to main content
OCTOBER 5, 2021
- Detail Drawer has been updated to include two new fields to allow Order Classification: “Order Type” and “Commodity Code”.
- The “Outside Services” field has been removed from the Detail Drawer.
- “Order Type” and “Commodity Code” have been added as filterable fields in the Advanced Filter Drawer. This allows users to filter by Order Classification.
- Open and Shipped Order table headers have been updated in desktop, tablet, and mobile to be more visually consistent on all skins.
SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
- New order management workflows have been added to P1ston.
- Newly added purchase orders will now prompt suppliers to accept or decline the order.
- Customers and suppliers have the option to propose new terms for a purchase order by changing the quantity or unit price of a line item.
- New terms can be accepted or rejected until an agreement is reached.
- After an order is accepted, the supplier is prompted to add promise dates to each line item.
- Reminder notifications are sent out every 48 hours to ensure that orders are accepted in a timely fashion.
- Links have been added to In-P1ston notifications for: scheduled update requests, unscheduled update requests for all line items, and new user added notifications.
- The login page copyright text has been updated to prevent text from wrapping to two separate lines.
AUGUST 16, 2021
- Suppliers with no open orders will no longer appear in the dropdown menu of the customer update mode.
- Entry names in the detail drawer activity tab now match the notification feed format.
- Increased the size of the back arrow touch target in the mobile detail drawer.
- Added tooltips to all icons on the Orders table.
- The Notifications Settings button now directs the user to the settings page.
- Activity archive no longer infinitely loads when nothing matches the search bar.
- Notification feed text is now aligned properly with the blue badge.
- The customer update mode supplier color bar now matches the supplier’s color.
- Users are now able to exit file previews on mobile.
- Dashboard widgets now filter correctly and in real time.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
PERFORMANCE & SECURITY
- Performance improvements leading to reduced initial load times.
JULY 26, 2021
- Supplier users will now always receive notifications for update requests in their feed and email inbox regardless of their other notification settings.
- Update request emails now format the subject line correctly to display the user’s name.
- Updated the language of some entries in the line item detail drawer’s Activity tab to be more precise.
- Clicking the “Update Now” button in update request emails for supplier users will now filter directly to the order in P1ston.
- Consolidated the trash icon in both the Discussions and Files tabs.
- Design tweaks to the Notes and Discussions text boxes.
- Switching between supplier teams on the Orders table will now dynamically shift the surrounding text to keep everything in line.
- Shipment popups will now close when clicking the cancel button.
- Users will now be directed to the correct page from email notification links if they need to log in to P1ston after clicking the link.
- Updated the formatting of the P1ston create account page.
- Tablet need-by and promise dates will now appear red when they are late.
- Blank spaces will now be trimmed from the beginning and end of discussion comments and replies.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Fixed bug that required users to refresh to update their dashboard data.
- Orders that are missing a part number or description will now display “No Data” in the PO detail drawer.
- The tooltip on the edit shipment icon now displays “Edit” instead of “Ship”.
- The Discussions action menu no longer overlaps with the “like count” for shorter replies.
- Fixed other known minor bugs.
JULY 7, 2021
- You can now configure your P1ston notifications.
- A personalized notification feed that displays recent activity can be found behind the new bell in the top right corner of P1ston.
- Notification settings can be configured from the My Account modal.
- Users now have the option to receive their email notifications in real-time or in one single “Daily Digest” email.
- A full archive of all activity can be accessed from the notifications feed in the top right corner of P1ston. This archive includes all activity regardless of your configured notification settings.
- The button for posting new discussion comments now displays “SEND” instead of “SAVE”.
- Unified icon normal, hover, and selected states.
- Improved the error message when resetting your password within P1ston.
- Purchase order line items now display in numerical order.
- Unified phone number formatting on all pages.
- The detail drawer activity tab now has an empty state.
- Fixed scrolling in the file preview for word documents.
- Users with expired invitations on the Teams table no longer count as active users.
- Other minor bug fixes.
PERFORMANCE & SECURITY
- Overall performance improvements in P1ston; load times greatly reduced to only seconds on all pages.
JUNE 21, 2021
- Users can now start discussion posts from the line item activity tab when there is a comment added to a changed promise date or shipment update.
- Unscheduled update request emails now provide a link to the discussions tab of the purchase order or line item that has the requested update.
- When inviting a new user, there is text in the modal notifying that invitations expire after 7 days.
- The Discussions action menu no longer cuts off and wraps around when a reply post is too short.
- Placeholder text for input fields now stays until the user starts typing in the field.
- The tooltip that appears in the activity tab after editing a discussion post now correctly displays the original comment’s text.
- Entering only empty space into the Notes field will no longer save as a new note.
- The ellipses for the action menu on the Teams page is now vertical and the menu pops out to the right of the ellipses.
- Spacing between dashboard widgets on mobile has been fixed.
- The input field for starting new discussions now has a white fill.
- Other minor bug fixes.
PERFORMANCE & SECURITY
- The Orders table now caches its data resulting in significantly reduced load times.
- Changes to the Orders table will now update in real-time for all users.
JUNE 14, 2021
- The “Request Update” modal has been updated to allow users to switch between requesting an update for the entire purchase order, or for a specific line item all from one page.
- Changed the language on the supplier teams page to say “Active Suppliers” instead of “Active Users”.
- Changed the time parameter in the Activity tab of line item detail drawers to stay in effect until the drawer is closed.
- The Notes tooltip now appears upon hovering over the info icon.
- Fixed the hover state to include the entire target area when closing a detail drawer.
JUNE 8, 2021
- Set your time zone from the My Account modal using the new dropdown menu.
- Back arrows on mobile changed to left carets for design consistency.
- Searching by supplier or promise date on the Orders table will now function correctly.
- Notification emails for Discussion posts now reflect the correct time.
- Fixed spacing problems in the creating a new P1ston account page.
- Right-aligned the quantity column in the line item view to match PO accordions.
- Fixed and added tooltips to the dashboard and Orders table.
- Removed hover states from supplier teams and workspace if dropdown menus are not available.
- Other minor design improvements and bug fixes.
PERFORMANCE & SECURITY
- Loading times between File Manager tabs are significantly reduced.
- Changes to a Files tab will immediately update and sync in real-time for all users.
- A link to the release notes page can now be found on the login page.
JUNE 1, 2021
- A new “Files” tab has been added to PO and line item detail drawers.
- Upload files to folders in line item detail drawers to share documents, pictures, drawings, and more.
- Tag files as PO level files to view them in all the line items in that purchase order and in the PO detail drawer.
- Double click a file to open the file preview which provides a display of the file without needing to download it.
- A file’s details page provides more information on a file including its type, size, and location.
- Use the move action to change the location of a file to a different folder.
- Download files to save them to your device.
- Archive files to delete and remove them from the folder.
- A new URL is now in use for the P1ston platform: app.p1ston.com
- Please refresh the page next time you are in P1ston to make sure you’re up to date and not using cached information.
- The orders table will now save which view you were using last (PO or Line Item) and will open to that same view the next time you open P1ston.
- Unified all dropdown menus throughout P1ston.
- The Update Manager has several appearance improvements.
- The data in the orders table is now aligned with the table headers when expanding purchase orders.
- Scheduled update requests will no longer send multiple email notifications.
- Removed the ability for supplier users to filter by supplier.
- Fixed the null state formatting of some fields in the detail drawer.
- Fixed the snackbar when reactivating supplier teams.
MAY 3, 2021
- The Notes feature has been reworked and is no longer private to your team.
- Both customers and suppliers see all Notes activity and can edit the comment field.
- UI improvements to the Advanced Filter drawer.
- Clicking “Back” in the Update Manager will now take you back to the previous page instead of to the main menu.
- Cleaned up the dashboard Activity Feed search bar for Customers.
- Increased target size of the detail drawer close button.
- On tablet, selecting a line in the Orders table will now highlight that row.
- Mobile and tablet navigation menu enhancements.
- Added a hover state and tooltip for reopening shipped orders.
- Changes to a Promise Date now instantly update in the detail drawer Activity tab.
- Removed the “Update Actions” column header from the shipped tab for Suppliers.
- Fixed action menu hover state on Discussion comments and replies.
- Fixed the detail drawer adjustable width arrow.
- “End Customer” Details no longer show in the PO detail drawer for Suppliers.
- Supplier Teams table now scrolls when using mobile.
- Teams table action menu no longer cuts off at the bottom of the page.
- Login screen now alerts users when using an invalid email format.
- Other minor bug fixes.
APR 19, 2021
- A new “Discussions” tab can be found in every line item detail drawer.
- Start a new discussion to communicate with other users about a specific line item.
- Reply directly to a comment to create a threaded conversation.
- “Like” comments to acknowledge that you’ve seen a message.
- View a comment bubble in the order table as a “new message” alert, and use it as a shortcut to the “Discussions” tab.
- The Notes feature was moved to the “Summary” tab and changed to accommodate a singular note, as opposed to conversational messaging.
- The update also includes a number of design tweaks and bug fixes.
MAR 22, 2021
- Confirm an Initial Promise Date from the update actions as a supplier or as a customer updating promise dates on behalf of a supplier.
JAN 1, 2021
- A request history page shows customers a feed of all update requests sent to suppliers with reference to the PO or line item.
- Customers can send unscheduled update requests to multiple suppliers for all of their open line items.
- Customers can automate scheduled update requests to suppliers in the Update Manager to send on specific days and times of the week.
- Update promise dates and ship orders on behalf of the supplier as a customer.
- Ship orders to move them from the Open to the Shipped tab as a supplier.
- Change the promise date providing a reason code and comment as a supplier.
- Confirm promise dates in the orders table as a supplier.
- The activity tab within a detail drawer shows all activity on the line item with the option to look back several months and filter out certain activity.
- Send an email to the supplier as a customer requesting an update on the purchase order or line item by using the “REQUEST UPDATE” button from within the detail drawer.
- Email order information by using the “SHARE TO EMAIL” button from within the detail drawer.
- Purchase order detail drawers show an overview of each line item and whether orders are open or shipped.
- Open the detail drawer of any purchase order or line item to view extended information about the order.
- Download table data.
- Use filter options to view a narrowed-down orders table.
- View shipped orders from the Shipped tab.
- Status flags signify the priority or state of a purchase order or individual line item.
- View the Orders tab in one of two ways: By purchase order or by each individual line item
- The Dashboard’s Recent Activity Feed keeps a Customer up to date on recent activity.
- Dashboard widgets display the number of line item orders that fit a criterion, creating filtered shortcuts for Customers.
- More than one workspace? Manage several workspaces and switch organizations by clicking your workspace’s name.
- Access the user menu to view account information, give feedback, or contact support.
- Resend or cancel invites to users or deactivate users from the Teams tab.
- View users from within your workspace from the Teams tab.
- Invite new users to your workspace by their email address and assign them an access type using the “INVITE USER” button from the Teams tab.